So, just in case, this is to remind our patients of the most important things.
1. We keep working. Despites the strikes outside, we remain at our workplaces. No matter the circumstances, we keep to diagnose and treat cancer, patients can approach us whenever the need is.
2. We have two locations, so you can choose which one is closer/more comfortable/safer to come to - Chernivtsi or Kyiv. Well, to be more precise it is the village of Plyuty, but we offer a free commuting from Kyiv so, for us it is all the same.
3. We have all it takes. We are totally self-supporting.
- Proprietary power substation – there are no blackouts.
- Proprietary well – clear water available 24/7.
- Proprietary boiler room – heating available 24/7.
- Proprietary Starlink — Internet available 24/7.
- Proprietary mobile tower – communication available 24/7.
4. All departments keep working. Consultations (both in the hospital and on-line), diagnosis (including CT, MRI, PET-CT), surgeries (for oncology and non-oncology pathologies), radiation therapy, drug therapy (hormonal, targeted, chemotherapy, and immunotherapy) are ongoing every day).
PET CT is available in Kyiv only
5. Treatment approach of every patient is planned by the turmorboard that summons every day and involves experts of Israel. Our mission is to make sure a person receives modern and quality therapy according to international protocols, in all the circumstances.
6. No need to bring a one-week supply of food with you. In a cozy cafe you can always enjoy a homemade meals. We cook delicious dishes in strict compliance with nutritionists’ recommendations.
7. Contact center keeps working and provides information about the hospital, makes appointments to doctors and procedures. In case you could not get a hold of us please, fill out a callback form on the website, we will contact you as soon as you you’re available. We keep track of every form we receive.
8.In case you have an emergency while communication is not available, just come. We will do our best to ensure you receive a consultation and treatment as soon as possible.
Remember, we are there for you. No blackouts with us, we continue working so thousands of people would have a chance for curing.
We bring victory of light over dark closer!
Contact us at 0-800-500-110 toll-free calls in Ukraine;
+38-050-300-32-10 (Viber, WhatsApp, Telegram);
or visit our site at lisod.ua